Friday, September 12, 2008

Lifestyle changes

Many times we find that we experience problems in health or in relationship due to a particular lifestyle. So the best way is to bring changes in lifestyle. When we refer to life style changes, it means regular exercise, healthy food habits, some sort of spiritual practice which help us in keeping a good mental balance, a healthy hobby and a healthy social life. Positive thinking should be a norm. And if we find that we get negative thoughts, then we should first of all accept the fact. Trying hard to remove the negative thoughts will not help, because it will rebound. Instead positive affirmations help. A few positive affirmations are, ' I am confident', I am brave', I am peaceful', I am calm', I love my life', 'Life is wonderful', I love my job',etc......Another very important point to remember is that there is no place for words like ' may, can, will try, etc that is words which are not direct affirmations.

No comments: